Static screened data transmission cable similar to UL AWM 2092
UNITRONIC® ST: Low-frequency, Low-capacitance, grey, EMC optimized PVC data cable, Static aluminum foil screen against high frequencies and for smallest signals
- Aluminium-laminated plastic foil static screen with tin-plated drain wire minimises the interference of high frequency, electromagnetic fields
- Especially designed for the transmission of the smallest measurement and control signals at minimal space requirements
- Internal wiring of electronic equipment
- For fixed and limited flexible installation
- For use in dry, damp and wet rooms
- Protection against interferences at medium and high frequencies by aluminium-laminated plastic foil, combination of flexibility and good screening (normal requirements)
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
Norm references / Approvals
- Based on UL AWM Style 2092 / 2093
- 7-wire tinned stranded copper conductor
- Core insulation made of polyethylene (PE)
- Plastic-laminated aluminium foil with tinned copper drain wire
- Outer sheath made of PVC, Colour of the outer sheath: Similar to Silver-grey/ RAL 7001
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Core identification code
- 2 cores: black, transparent
3 cores: black, red, transparent
- C/C approx. 90 nF/km
- C/S approx. 160 nF/km
- approx. 0.65 mH/km
Minimum bending radius
- Occasional flexing: 10 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 6 x outer diameter
- Approx. 95 Ohm
- Occasional flexing: -5°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.