UNITRONIC® PUR CP
Screened data transmission cable with PUR outer sheath for harsh conditions
UNITRONIC® PUR CP: Low-frequency data cable, VDE 0812 styled, PVC cores DIN 47100 coded, Screened, PUR jacket, Outdoor, Flame retardant, Oil/ Abrasion resistant
- Data transmission cable with PUR sheath for increased mechanical stress, wear- and tear-resistant
- Increased durability under harsh conditions thanks to robust PUR outer sheath
- Overall braid minimises electrical
- Further development of the UNITRONIC® range for harsher ambient conditions where robust and screened cables in small dimensions are required.
- Low-adhesive surface
- PUR outer sheath is resistant to most oilsand hydraulic fluids
- Special notch and tear-resistance
- Good UV-resistance
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
Norm references / Approvals
- Based on VDE 0812
- Fine-wire/multi-wire (0.34 mm²) strand made of bare copper wires
- Core insulation made of PVC
- Tinned-copper braiding
- Outer sheath made of PUR
Outer sheath colour: pebble grey (RAL 7032)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Core identification code
- DIN 47100, refer to Appendix T9
- C/C: approx. 120 nF/km
C/S: approx. 160 nF/km
- approx. 0.65 mH/km
- Stranded, fine-wire
0.34 mm²: 7-wire
Minimum bending radius
- Occasional flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 6 x outer diameter
- Occasional flexing: -5°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.