UNITRONIC® LiYCY (TP)
Screened data transmission cable with colour code acc. to DIN 47100 and twisted pairs
UNITRONIC® LiYCY (TP): Low-frequency PVC data cable, DIN 47100 coded, 0.34² Maxi TERMI-POINT®, Twisted pairs, Flame retardant, Screened, Instrumentation Control
- TP = twisted pair
- Further dimensions/colours on request
- CPR: Article number choice under www.lappkabel.com/cpr
Available from stock
- Decoupling of circuits by means of
twisted-pair (TP) design (crosstalk effects)
- Overall braid minimises electrical
- Can be used multifunctional in electronics of computer systems, electronic control equipment, office machines, balances, etc.
- Dry or damp rooms
- Good protection against capacitive interference from electric fields (e.g. power cable)
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
Norm references / Approvals
- Based on VDE 0812
- Fine-wire strand made of bare copper wires
- Core insulation made of PVC
- TP structure
- Tinned-copper braiding
- Outer sheath made of PVC
Outer sheath colour: grey (similar to pebble grey/ RAL 7032)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Core identification code
- DIN 47100, refer to Appendix T9
- C/C: approx. 120 nF/km
C/S: approx. 160 nF/km
- approx. 0.65 mH/km
- Fine copper wire strands
Minimum bending radius
- Occasional flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 6 x outer diameter
- Occasional flexing: -5°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.