New possibilities thanks to Industrial Ethernet
Industrial Ethernet represents an attractive alternative to the classic field bus system. The advantages offered by the (manufacturer-independent) Ethernet standard in the office are also being increasingly recognised by industrial users. The open Ethernet standard opens up new opportunities for industry.
A little insight into a huge range:
Reliable Cat.5 & Cat.6 for PROFINET applications, and suitable for EtherCat and EtherNet/IP applications.
Specially developed cables complying with the PROFINET standard for following cables types:
ETHERLINE® Cat.6 FD
For high-speed data transmission even in constant flexing applications.
- Develop for use in cable chains
- For data transmission of up to 1 Gbit/s
- UL Certified
- PUR outer sheath for harsh environments
Click for full technical specification on Cat.6 FD
EPIC® Data - RJ45 Cat.6a
Field mountable connectors with dust protection cap
- Complies with transmission Cat.6a in line with ISO/IEC 11801:2010
- Field configurable RJ45 connector and Industrial Ethernet module applications complying with IEC 60603-7-51 standard
- 360° shielding
- Piercing contacts for conductor cross sections AWG27/7, AWG22/7, AWG24/1 & AWG 22/1
- Wire manager with 4 chambers with different colour codes complying with T568A or T568B standard
See the full technical details on our RJ45 Connectors