Box Build Cable Assembly Services
Apart from cable harnessing, we can also offer turnkey box build cable assembly solutions where you require complex products that require configuration and system integration prior to dispatch.
Working from design briefs, schematics or end user interface information, we can provide Solid Works® drawing to support instructions for product engineering stages of your project.
Our box build cable assembly service can take care of manufacturing and product testing small mechanical assemblies with no electronic requirements, break-out boxes as interfaces for I/O requirements, electronics instrumentation and control equipment through to full 19" rack assemblies.
By using the LAPP Harnessing and Box Build Services, LAPP can offer you the following benefits:
- Reduce direct and indirect overheads by using an all-in-one provider
- Decrease lead time to dispatch
- Improvements in quality using a provider with a large range of tooling, resourcing and testing
- 12-month warranty on manufactured goods (Terms and conditions apply)
- Technical Support services
- One Purchase Order, one invoice.