Heavy standard construction
H07RN-F, HAR, power and control cable, rubber, heavy, 450/750 V, industrial and agricultural use, class 5, -25°C to +60°C, oil-resistant, flame-retardant
- Medium mechanical stress
- For mechanically more demanding applications
- 1000 V AC at protected + static laying
- Arrangements made of single-core, rubber-sheathed cables H07RN-F can be used for short circuit-proof and short-to-ground-proof installations in accordance with IEC 60364-5-52/ HD 60364-5-52/ VDE 0100 Part 520
- Handheld and power supply devices according to EN 50565-2
- Medium, mechanical stress
- Industrial, agricultural use
- According to EN 50565-2: In dry, damp and wet rooms as well as for fixed installation e.g. on the plaster
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Oil-resistant according to EN 60811-404
Norm references / Approvals
- <HAR> H07RN-F cable type approval according to EN 50525-2-21
- Bare copper wire according to HAR
- Core insulation: rubber compound, type EI 4
- Outer sheath: rubber compound, type EM2
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001578
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Flexible cable
Core identification code
- Up to 5 cores: colour-coded according to VDE 0293-308, refer to Appendix T9
- From 6 cores: black with white numbers
- Fine wire according to VDE 0295 Class 5/ IEC 60228 Class 5
Minimum bending radius
- 4 to 8 x outer diameter (EN 50565-1)
- U0/U: 450/750 V
- 2500 V
- G = with GN-YE protective conductor
- X = without protective conductor
- According to IEC 60364-5-52/ VDE 0298-4
- EN 50565-1/ VDE 0298-565-1
- -25°C to +60°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.