NSHXAFÖ 1,8/3 kV
Halogen-free, flexible single-core rubber cable for public transport and wiring
NSHXAFÖ 1,8/3 kV AC, VDE-certified, power cable, single-conductor rubber cable with outer coating, Class 5, halogen-free, VDE 0250-606
- Public transport
- Control panel internal wiring
- Arrangements made of single-conductor cables NSHXAFö in accordance with VDE 0250 Part 606 with nominal voltage of at least U0/U: 1.8/3 kV can be used for short circuit-proof and short-to-ground-proof installation up to 1000 V in acc. with VDE 0100 Part 520 and VDE 0298 Part 3
- Wiring of machines, tools, devices, appliances and control cabinets
- Railway vehicles, buses;
short-circuit-proof up to 1000 V in switching stations and power distributors
- No direct burial, except of lead-through through fire separations such as sand cups
- In ducts, tubes, pipes, conduits and closed installation channels
- Bundled or for connection of movable parts
- Halogen-free: to protect human life and valuable assets in the event of a fire, through low smoke density and low amount of corrosive gases
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Normative rated voltage class 3.6/6 kVac available on request
- The outer diameters stated in the part number table are maximum values
Norm references / Approvals
- <VDE> NSHXAFÖ 1,8/3 kV cable type approval according to VDE 0250-606
- Fine copper wire strands
- Core insulation: halogen-free rubber compound, type 3GI3
- Outer coating: halogen-free polymer compound, type HM3
- No outer sheath
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
- Fine wire according to VDE 0295 Class 5/ IEC 60228 Class 5
Minimum bending radius
- Flexible use: 10 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 6 x outer diameter
- U0/U: 1.8/3 kV
- 6000 V
- Flexing: -5°C to +90°C
- Fixed installation: -25°C to +90°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.