Rubber cable for light mechanical stress and handheld devices used in households, kitchens, offices
H05RR-F, HAR-certified, power and control cable for household and handheld devices, rubber, class 5/flexible, indoor use, flame-retardant
Light mechanical stress
- Type-compliant versions <HAR>-certified with "<HAR>” testing and certification mark for accelerated granting of approvals if final application of cable is within the European CENELEC area
- Handheld and power supply devices according to EN 50565-2
- For lightweight workshop tools that are subject to light loads
- According to EN 50565-2: dry and damp rooms; only temporary use outdoors; not for industrial/commercial or agricultural facilities, except tailors/cutting workshops; not suitable for supplying industrial power tools
- Light & sound technology
Norm references / Approvals
- <HAR> cable type approval according to EN 50525-2-21
- Bare copper wire according to HAR
- Core insulation: rubber compound, type EI 4
- Outer sheath: rubber compound, type EM3
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001578
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Flexible cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001578
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Flexible cable
Core identification code
- Coloured according to HD 308
- Fine wire according to VDE 0295 Class 5/ IEC 60228 Class 5
Minimum bending radius
- 4 to 8 x outer diameter (EN 50565-1)
- U0/U: 300/500 V
- 2000 V
- G = with GN-YE protective conductor
- X = without protective conductor
- According to IEC 60364-5-52/ VDE 0298-4
- EN 50565-1/ VDE 0298-565-1
- Flexible use: -25°C to +60°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.