Cable for submersible pumps; formerly: "ÖLFLEX® AQUA RN8"
H07RN8-F, HAR, power and control cable, rubber, 450/750V, permanent submersion up to a depth of 10 m, submersible pumps, class 5, oil-resistant, flame-retardant
- Use down to 10 m water depth
- Cable for submersible pumps
- Use in water taking into consideration application standards, e.g. EN 50565-2
- According to EN 50565-2, underwater use prohibited in areas with shipping traffic, moving water or where there is a risk of dangerous, mechanical damage
- High stresses
- Type-compliant versions <HAR> certified with the "<HAR>" testing and certification mark for accelerated granting of approvals if final application of cable is within the European CENELEC area
- According to EN 50565-2: Dry and damp rooms, as well as outdoors and in industrial water
- For flexible connection of electrical equipment in industrial water
- For use with submersible pumps
- Submersion according AD8 standard down to 10 m depth
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Oil-resistant according to EN 60811-404
Norm references / Approvals
- <HAR> type certification according to EN 50525-2-21
- Conductor made of bare copper wires
- Core insulation: Rubber compound, type EI 4
- Outer sheath: Rubber compound type EM 2
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001578
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Flexible cable
Core identification code
- Up to 5 cores: according to VDE 0293-308 (appendix T9)
- From 6 cores: black with white numbers
- Fine wire according to VDE 0295 Class 5/ IEC 60228 Class 5
Minimum bending radius
- 4 to 8 x outer diameter (EN 50565-1)
- U0/U: 450/750 V
- 2500 V
- G = with GN-YE protective conductor
- X = without protective conductor
- VDE 0298 Part 4
- EN 50565-1/ VDE 0298-565-1
- Conductor: Fixed/flexible: -40/-25°C to +60°C
- Max. water temperature: +40°C
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.