Normative arc-welding cable
H01N2-D, HAR-certified, power and control cable, rubber arc-welding cable, NSLFFÖU-based, 100VAC, 150VDC, EN 50525-2-81, IEC 60245, flame-retardant
- Arc welding cable according to EN 50525-2-81
- Formerly, VDE type NSLFFÖU
- Type-compliant versions <HAR>-certified with "<HAR>” testing and certification mark for accelerated granting of approvals if final application of cable is within the European CENELEC area
- Use the welding cable only under consideration of EN 50565-2
- For use on handheld electrode holder up to 100 V
- Can be used in dry or damp rooms
- For transmitting high currents from the electric welding device to the welding tool
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
Norm references / Approvals
- <HAR> H01N2-D cable type approval according to EN 50525-2-81
- Bare copper wire according to HAR
- Stranding approximately corresponds to class 6 up to 95 mm², and from 120 mm² approximately to class 5 acc. to VDE 0295
- Separator made of synthetic film or paper
- Outer sheath: rubber compound, type EM5
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000824
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Welding cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000824
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Welding cable
- H01N2-D according to EN 50525-2-81
Minimum bending radius
- Flexible use: 12 x outer diameter
- U0/U: 100/100 V
- 1000 V
- According to VDE 0298 Part 4, table 16
- EN 50565-1/ VDE 0298-565-1
- Flexible use: -25°C to +85°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.