Rubber cable for handheld devices and chains of decorative lights
H05RN-F, HAR, power and control cable, rubber, 300/500V, class 5/flexible -25°C to +60°C, light mechanical stress, oil-resistant, flame-retardant
- Type-compliant versions <HAR>-certified with "<HAR>” testing and certification mark for accelerated granting of approvals if final application of cable is within the European CENELEC area
- According to EN 50565-2: for supplying devices in households, kitchens or offices under light mechanical stress; handheld inspection lamps
- According to EN 50565-2: provided the maximum conductor temperature of +60 °C, the maximum outer sheath surface temperature of +50 °C and the lack of ozone resistance are taken into account, suitable for permanent use outdoors with conventional mechanical stress
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Oil-resistant according to EN 60811-404
Norm references / Approvals
- <HAR> cable type approval according to EN 50525-2-21
- Bare copper wire according to HAR
- Core insulation: rubber compound, type EI 4
- Outer sheath: rubber compound, type EM2
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001578
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Flexible cable
Core identification code
- Coloured according to HD 308
- Fine wire according to VDE 0295 Class 5/ IEC 60228 Class 5
Minimum bending radius
- 4 to 8 x outer diameter (EN 50565-1)
- U0/U: 300/500 V
- 2000 V
- G = with GN-YE protective conductor
- X = without protective conductor
- According to IEC 60364-5-52/ VDE 0298-4
- EN 50565-1/ VDE 0298-565-1
- Flexible use: -25°C to +60°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.