Tie socket self-adhesive
Screw/adhesive socket for fastening cable ties
Available from stock
- Option for cross-mounting / double-mounting on the crossover points of the cable harness
- Easy to handle
- The cable ties are slotted through the eyelets for fixing cables or other items to the wall
- Wiring of switch cabinets, motor vehicles and office machines, etc.
Norm references / Approvals
- Self-extinguishing in accordance withUL 94 V-2 (without adhesive tape)
- Walls must be smooth and grease-free
- Minimum adhesive application time: 10 sec, recommended adhesive curing time: 24 h
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000449
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Mounting base and -element for cable ties
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000449
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Mounting base and -element for cable ties
- Natural colour
- Polyamide 6.6
- Halogen-free and silicone-free
- -15 °C to +50 °C
- Minimum working temperature: +10°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.