EPIC® MC Module: 3pole
The mixed assembly guarantees high flexibility. For applications in mechanical and plant engineering, for printing machines and slide-in technology.
The three-pole signal module contains 3 contacts and is suitable for use in control systems, investment construction and printing presses.
Very high current transfer in a small space
|Article number||Article description||Contact type||Number of operating contacts||Slots||Pieces / PU||Base Unit||Price (base price)|
|MCS 3 CM||male||3||1||10|
|MCB 3 CM||female||3||1||10|
- The mix of different functions in one plug guarantees high flexibility
- Assembly of individual connectors, suitable for different applications
- Plant engineering
- Printing machines
- Control engineering
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002641
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Modular connector (industrial connector)
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC002641
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Modular connector (industrial connector)
Rated voltage (V)
- 630 V
Rated current (A)
- < 2 mOhm
- Copper alloy, hard silver-plated
Number of contacts
- Crimp termination: 1.5 - 10 mm²
Cycle of mechanical operation
UL File Number: E75770
- -40°C to +100°C, short-term up to +125°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.