EPIC® CE6326 Connector RJ45
The mixed assembly guarantees high flexibility. For applications in mechanical and plant engineering, for printing machines and slide-in technology.
The modular connector can be ideally combined with the 4-pair flexible ETHERLINE Cat. 5e cable and can be used, for example, in investment construction.
RJ45 connector suitable for RJ45 module
|Article number||Article description||Contact type||Number of operating contacts||Pieces / PU||Base Unit||Price (base price)|
|RJ45 connector for MCS 8 RJ45|
- RJ45 connector for use in the module MCS 8 RJ45
- Plant engineering
- Control engineering
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000309
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Module for active network component/network unit
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000309
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Module for active network component/network unit
Rated voltage (V)
- max. 125 V
Rated current (A)
- max. 1.5 A
- Copper alloy, gold-plated
Number of contacts
- IDC/piercing termination:
Cat 5, AWG 24-26
Cycle of mechanical operation
- -20 °C ... +85 °C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.