EPIC® MC Module: Universal Bus
The mixed assembly guarantees high flexibility. For applications in mechanical and plant engineering, for printing machines and slide-in technology.
The universal Bus module has screw termination and is suitable for use in control systems and lighting and sound systems.
- Connector for shielded data cables
- Lever for rapid removal of the module
|Article number||Article description||Contact type||Number of operating contacts||Slots||Base Unit||Price (base price)|
|Module: Universal Bus|
|MCS 4 SS||male||4 + shield||1|
|MCS 4 BS||female||4 + shield||1|
- The mix of different functions in one plug guarantees high flexibility
- Assembly of individual connectors, suitable for different applications
- Plant engineering
- Light & sound technology
- Control engineering
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002641
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Modular connector (industrial connector)
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC002641
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Modular connector (industrial connector)
Rated voltage (V)
- 30 V
Rated current (A)
- 1 A
- Copper alloy, gold-plated
Number of contacts
- 4 + shield
- Screw termination: 0.08 - 1.5 mm²
Cycle of mechanical operation
- -20 °C ... +85 °C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.