Power module: HHC1
The mixed assembly guarantees high flexibility. For applications in mechanical and plant engineering, for printing machines and slide-in technology.
The power module handles high currents for sufficient reservation and is ideal for use in robotics and control systems.
- Extremely high current for sufficient power reserves
- Lever for rapid removal of the module
|Article number||Article description||Contact type||Slots||Pieces / PU||Base Unit||Price (base price)|
|Power module: HHC1|
- High current transfer
- The mix of different functions in one plug guarantees high flexibility
- Crimp connection for permanent vibration proof contacting
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- Robotics industry
- Control engineering
- Renewable energy
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002641
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Modular connector (industrial connector)
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC002641
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Modular connector (industrial connector)
Rated voltage (V)
- IEC: 1000 V
UL: 600 V
CSA: 600 V
Rated impulse voltage
- 8 kV
Rated current (A)
- UL94 V-0
- < 5 mOhm
Number of contacts
- Crimp termination: 25mm² ... 95mm²
Cycle of mechanical operation
UL File Number: E75770
- -40°C to +125°C
- * Trade product, no Lapp product
- Due to reduced cross sections at PE contacts of frames, the PE contact has to be additionally protected against short circuits by using a protection circuit offering a sufficiently short breaking time (<0.25s).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.