EPIC® H-B 24 TGBH
Housing design H-B. The industry standard.
The universal metal housing for rectangular connectors can not only be used in investment construction. It has 2 double levers and a direct cable entry.
- Non-slip ridges for comfortable disconnecting
- For connection with counterpart with integrated cover
- Protection rating UL50E tested
- Ideal for many applications due to a wide range of housings and inserts
- More interior space for wiring
- Plant engineering
- Light & sound technology
- Plastics industry
- Hood, high version
- Dual levers
- Straight cable entry
- Versions with / without neck
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
- Housing: powder-coated aluminium alloy, grey
Lever: zinc-plated steel
- IP 65 (latched)
- NEMA 250, UL50E: 12, 4 (latched)
- Certified production control: VDE-REG. no.: B437
UL File Number: E75770
- -40°C to +100°C, short-term up to +125°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.