EPIC® H-DD 108
The H-DD series with machined crimp contacts - for a high number of pin in very tight spaces.
The insert for rectangular connectors offers a high number of contacts and it is ideal for use in the plastics industry.
- Highest packing density for compact connectors
- Also as EPIC® H-DD 216 available
- The H-DD series with machined contacts is designed for a high number of pins in very tight spaces. This allows for smaller housing types to be chosen.
- Mechanical engineering
- Light & sound technology
- Plastics industry
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000438
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Contact insert for industrial connectors
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000438
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Contact insert for industrial connectors
Rated voltage (V)
- IEC: 250 V
UL: 600 V
CSA: 600 V
Rated impulse voltage
- 2.5 kV
Rated current (A)
- IEC: 10 A
UL: 8.5 A
CSA: 10 A
- < 3 mOhm
- Copper alloy, hard silver/gold-plated
Number of contacts
- 108 + PE
- Crimp termination: 0.14 - 2.5 mm²
Cycle of mechanical operation
- Certified production control: VDE-REG. no.: B437
UL File Number: E75770
- -40°C to +100°C, short-term up to +125°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.