EPIC® H-DD 24
The H-DD series with machined crimp contacts - for a high number of pin in very tight spaces.
The connector insert with the highest density of pins for compact connectors is ideal, for example, for use in the plastics industry.
Highest packing density for compact connectors
- The H-DD series with machined contacts is designed for a high number of pins in very tight spaces. This allows for smaller housing types to be chosen.
- Mechanical engineering
- Light & sound technology
- Plastics industry
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000438
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Contact insert for industrial connectors
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000438
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Contact insert for industrial connectors
Rated voltage (V)
- IEC: 250 V
UL: 600 V
CSA: 600 V
Rated impulse voltage
- 2.5 kV
Rated current (A)
- IEC: 10 A
UL: 8.5 A
CSA: 10 A
- < 3 mOhm
- Copper alloy, hard silver/gold-plated
Number of contacts
- 24 + PE
- Crimp termination: 0.14 - 2.5 mm²
Cycle of mechanical operation
- Certified production control: VDE-REG. no.: B437
UL File Number: E75770
- -40°C to +100°C, short-term up to +125°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.