EPIC® H-B 16 TG
Housing design H-B. The industry standard.
The robust housing for rectangular connectors with a direct cable entry is suitable for use in lighting and sound systems.
- Non-slip ridges for comfortable disconnecting
- High version: More interior space for wiring
- Protection rating UL50E tested
- The housing standard. Wide choice for all applications
- Plant engineering
- Light & sound technology
- Plastics industry
- Hood, low version
- Bolts for double lever
- Straight cable entry
- Versions with / without neck
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
- Housing: powder-coated aluminium alloy, grey
Lever: zinc-plated steel
- IP 65 (latched)
- Certified production control: VDE-REG. no.: B437
UL File Number: E75770
- -40°C to +100°C, short-term up to +125°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.