EPIC® H-B 16 TSH
Housing design H-B. The industry standard.
The robust metal housing is suitable for use in the plastics industry and is available with or without a neck.
- Non-slip ridges for comfortable disconnecting
- More interior space for wiring
- Protection rating UL50E tested
- The housing standard. Wide choice for all applications
- M40 housing extension on M50 with SKINTOP 53112083 possible (clamping range 27 - 35 mm)
- Plant engineering
- Light & sound technology
- Plastics industry
- Hood, high version
- Bolts for double lever
- Side cable entry
- Versions with / without neck
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
- Housing: powder-coated aluminium alloy, grey
Lever: zinc-plated steel
- IP 65 (latched)
- NEMA 250, UL50E: 12, 4 (latched)
- Certified production control: VDE-REG. no.: B437
UL File Number: E75770
- -40°C to +100°C, short-term up to +125°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.