EPIC® H-EE 32
H-EE inserts with high contact density based on the proven H-BE series.
The insert for rectangular connectors has a high number of contacts, is suitable for medium output and is able to withstand temperatures of +125 degrees for a short period.
- Inserts with high contact density for medium power
- Also as EPIC® H-EE 64 available
|Article number||Article description||Contact type||Article designation||Number of operating contacts||Base Unit||Price (base price)|
|H-EE 32 crimp termination|
|H-EE 32 SC||male||machined||1 - 32|
|H-EE 32 BC||female||machined||1 - 32|
- The H-EE inserts with machined contacts for a high number of pins in very tight spaces.
- For assembly in H-B housing
- Mechanical engineering
- Plant engineering
- Appliance and apparatus construction
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000438
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Contact insert for industrial connectors
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000438
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Contact insert for industrial connectors
Rated voltage (V)
- IEC: 500 VUL: 600 VCSA: 600 V
Rated impulse voltage
- 6 kV
Rated current (A)
- IEC: 16 A
UL: 16 A
CSA: 16 A
- < 2 mOhm
- Copper alloy, hard silver/gold-plated
Number of contacts
- 32 + PE
- Crimp termination: 0.5 - 4.0 mm²
Cycle of mechanical operation
- -40°C to +100°C, short-term up to +125°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.