EPIC® H-B 16 SDR-LB
Housing design H-B. The industry standard.
The low metal housing for rectangular connectors consists of a single lever and a cable entry and is suitable for use in the plastics industry.
- Metal lid with sturdy hinge
- Single Lever version for quick locking and simple unlocking with lifting aid
- Protection rating UL50E tested
|Article number||Article description||M||PG||Base Unit||Price (base price)|
|H-B housing: surface-mount base (cover, 1 cable entry, single lever)|
|H-B 16 SDR-LB 21||-||21|
|H-B 16 SDR-LB M25||25||-|
- The housing standard. Wide choice for all applications
- Plant engineering
- Light & sound technology
- Plastics industry
- Surface-mount base, low version
- Single lever
- 1 cable entry
- Metal cover
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
- Housing: powder-coated aluminium alloy, grey
Lever: zinc-plated steel
- IP 65 (latched)
- UL50 Type 12 (latched)
- Certified production control: VDE-REG. no.: B437
UL File Number: E75770
- -40°C to +100°C, short-term up to +125°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.