SKINDICHT® SM, counter nuts for thin walled-housings with through-holes, to counter a gland
Available from stock
- Available in sizes PG7 to PG48.
- Article numbers ending in "LF" are lead-free product alternatives with the same product properties. "Lead-free" articles do not contain lead, which is currently still allowed to make up to four percent in copper alloys. It could be banned in the future according to the RoHS Directive.
- For locking a SKINTOP® /SKINDICHT® cable gland on the inside of the application (e.g. housing).
- For thin-walled housings without a thread, which only allow one through-hole.
- Withstands high mechanical loads.
- PG connection thread
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000940
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Locknut for cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000940
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Locknut for cable screw gland
- Nickel-plated brass
- -60°C to +200°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.