SKINDICHT® SM-PE, counter nut with cutting edges to cut through the insulating layer, for glands used in EMC applications
Available from stock
- Cutting edges cut through the insulating layer, thus guaranteeing an optimum EMC contact
- For lacquered, anodised or powder-coated housings.
- PG connection thread
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000940
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Locknut for cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000940
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Locknut for cable screw gland
- Nickel-plated brass
- -60°C to +200°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.