SKINDICHT® SM-PE-M, counter nuts with cutting edges to cut through the insulating layer, thus guaranteeing an optimum EMC contact
Available from stock
In stock in Germany
- Optimum contacting of a coated enclosure for protection against electromagnetic interference and for equipotential bonding.
- Contact is achieved when the locknut is tightened by the cutting edges scratching the coated layer of the housing.
- Withstands temperatures up to +200 °C.
- Suitable for all metric glands used in earthing and EMC applications
- Article numbers ending in "LF" are lead-free product alternatives with the same product properties. "Lead-free" articles do not contain lead, which is currently still allowed to make up to four percent in copper alloys. It could be banned in the future according to the RoHS Directive.
- For use on the inside of painted, anodised or powder-coated enclosures.
- Can be used with metric SKINTOP® and SKINDICHT® cable glands for applications where electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) is required.
- Withstands high chemical and mechanical stress.
- Metric connection thread acc. to DIN EN 60423
- Basis for technical information DIN IEC 62444
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000940
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Locknut for cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000940
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Locknut for cable screw gland
- Nickel-plated brass
- -60°C to +200°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.