FLEXIMARK® Organized shrink tube FCC
FLEXIMARK® Organized shrink tubes FCC are shrink tubes for marking single cores and wires with individual text. These markers are sent with your desired text.
- Halogen-free shrink tubes with customized text
- Benefit in comparison with marking rings: You do not have to mount every single character at a time, just order and mount whole series at once
- Already cut to the exact length
- For single core marking
- Marking before assembly
- Markers will be delivered with the desired text (printing service is included in the price)
- Ordering process: Customer-specific data will be emailed as an Excel file to the responsible Lapp employee when the order is made
Column A: Row 1 content
Column B: Row 2 content
Column B or C: Number of markers with corresponding text
Print jobs template: www.lappkabel.com/service/downloadcenter/markingsystem/fleximark-customized-markings.html
- 1 PU= 1 marker, there is no mimimum purchase quantity
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001288
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Labelling material
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001288
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Labelling material
- Also available as version with a 3:1 shrink ratio (not halogen-free, UL 224 approved)
- Polyolefin (halogen-free)
- Shrinking ratio: 2:1
- -30°C to +105°C
- Shrinking temperature: +90°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.
- FLEXIMARK® products are sold in packaging units. As example if you like to order 640 labels of LCK 32 you just need to order 1 PU instead of 640 single labels.