FLEXIMARK® Organized shrink tube
FLEXIMARK® Organized Shrink Tube are pre-cutted shrink tubes for wire and cable marking. Also available as diesel-resistant and halogen-free version.
- Reduced working time
- Already cut to the exact length
- Covers a wide range of cable diameters, even applicable for single core marking
Norm references / Approvals
- Not halogen-free version: UL 224 certified
- Can be printed with the FLEXIMARK® Software and the FLEXIMARK® Thermal transfer printer SQUIX or EOS5
- Recommended ribbon: FTI-X 60-300 BK (article no. 83260206)
- Delivered as a roll of labels
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001288
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Labelling material
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001288
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Labelling material
- Also available as diesel-resistant version (with SNCF-NF F00-608 approval)
- Standard colour: Yellow
- Also available in white
- Shrink ratio:
Halogen-free version: 2:1
Not halogen-free version: 3:1
- Halogen-free version:
-30°C to +105°C
Not halogen-free Version:
-55°C to +135°C
- Shrinking temperature: +90°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.
- FLEXIMARK® products are sold in packaging units. As example if you like to order 640 labels of LCK 32 you just need to order 1 PU instead of 640 single labels.