FLEXIMARK® Cablelabel PUR
FLEXIMARK® Cablelabel PUR are cable markers made of polyurethane for assembly with cable ties, particular interesting for rough areas.
PUR 60x10 included in FLEXIMARK® sample bag (article no. M3251010)
- Good UV-resistance
- Good chemical resistance
- Highly flexible material
- Hydrolysis and micro organism resistant
- Markers could be used in any industry with a demanding environment (e.g. oil & gas, railways)
- Can be mounted directly on the cable together with plastic cable ties
Norm references / Approvals
- Extremely flame-retardant according to
UL 94 V0
- MIL 81531 and MIL-STD-202G
- Can be printed with the FLEXIMARK® Software and the FLEXIMARK® Thermal transfer printer SQUIX or EOS5
- Recommended ribbon:
Text colour black: FTI-Y 60-360 BK (article no. 83260201),
Text colour white: FTI-X 55-300 WH (article no. 83260260)
- With customized print: see product FLEXIMARK® Cablelabel PUR FCC
- Delivered as a roll of labels
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001530
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable coding system
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001530
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable coding system
- Standard colour: Yellow, white
- Also available in red, orange, blue, green and black
- Halogen-free polyurethane
- -50°C to +100°C
- Could also withstand +125°C in the short term
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.
- FLEXIMARK® products are sold in packaging units. As example if you like to order 640 labels of LCK 32 you just need to order 1 PU instead of 640 single labels.