UNITRONIC® BUS PB
PROFIBUS cables for fixed applications
Variours bus cable for PROFIBUS-DP, -FMS and FIP. E.g. Fast Connect and halogen free available.
- Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS User Organisation (PNO)
A for Advanced
here: UL and CSA certifications
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- SIMATIC NET® is a registered trademark of Siemens AG
- Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS user organisation (PNO)
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (800 Hz): max. 30 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications) 250 V
- (loop): max. 186 Ohm/km.
see also datasheet
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: see data sheet
- Core/core: 1500 V rms
- 150 ± 15 Ohm
- For fixed installation
Maximum electromagnetic screening
- Dry or damp rooms
- Item nos. 2170233, 2170333, 2170820, 2170824, 2170826 are all UV-resistant
- These bus cables can be used for PROFIBUS-DP as well as for PROFIBUS-FMS and FIP
- Based on the bit rates listed, in accordance with PNO specifications the following maximum cable lengths for a bus segment apply
(cable type A, PROFIBUS-DP):
93.75 kbit/s = 1200 m
187.5 kbit/s = 1000 m
500 kbit/s = 400 m
1.5 Mbit/s = 200 m
12.0 Mbit/s = 100 m
Norm references / Approvals
- In accordance with DIN 19245 and EN 50170, e.g. for SIEMENS SIMATIC NET, also suitable for FIP (Factory Instrumentation Protocol)
- See below for UL certification type
- FC: Fast Connect cable design
- P: Polyurethane
- PE: polyethylene outer sheath, black
- 7-W: 7-wire, e.g. for applications where vibrations occur
- COMBI: Data transmission and
power supply in one cable