FLEXIMARK® Flexiprint LF
FLEXIMARK® Flexiprint LF are markers for single core marking and marking of glass fibre cables, easy and quick to install.
LF1 included in FLEXIMARK® sample bag (article no. M3251010)
- Resistant to chemicals, UV-light, moisture and oils (diesel oil, basic cleaning agent, sea water, ethanol,...)
- Easy to install
- For single core marking
- Marking of optical fibre cables
- Marking before assembly
- For cable cross-sections over 16.00 mm², cable ties can be used for installing single markers
- Can be printed with the FLEXIMARK® Software and a commercial laser printer
- Insert sheet in manual paper feed compartment
- Optimum printing results from laser printers are achieved with straight sheet feed-in
- Normal version: Up to 7 characters
L version (e.g. LF1L): Up to 15 characters
- One label sheet consists of 20-60 perforated markers, depending on the size
- Sheetsize: 80-100mm x 210mm
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001288
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Labelling material
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001288
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Labelling material
- Yellow, white
- On request: green, blue and red
- Halogen-free polyester
- Thickness: 0.175 mm
- -40°C to +125°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.
- FLEXIMARK® products are sold in packaging units. As example if you like to order 640 labels of LCK 32 you just need to order 1 PU instead of 640 single labels.