EPIC® H-B 10 AG
Housing design H-B. The industry standard.
The robust universal housing is ideal for use in the plastics industry or for investment construction applications.
- Double lever version with 2 levers for increased safety
- Protection rating UL50E tested
|Article number||Article description||M||Pieces / PU||Base Unit||Price (base price)|
|H-B housing: panel-mount base (double lever)|
|H-B 10 AG||AG||10|
- The smallest housing with single and double lever. The right housing is available for every application
- Plant engineering
- Light & sound technology
- Plastics industry
- H-A case: Wall base
- Dual levers
- Included: flat gasket
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
- Housing: powder-coated aluminium alloy, grey
Lever: zinc-plated steel
- IP 65 (latched)
- NEMA 250, UL50E: 12, 4 (latched)
- Certified production control: VDE-REG. no.: B437
UL File Number: E75770
- -40°C to +100°C, short-term up to +125°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.