EPIC® H-B 10 AD-BO
Housing design H-B. The industry standard.
The robust metal housing with pivots for a direct lever and a seal is suitable for use in the plastics industry or investment construction.
- Metal lid with sturdy hinge
- Protection rating UL50E tested
|Article number||Article description||M||Pieces / PU||Base Unit||Price (base price)|
|H-B housing: panel-mount base (cover, bolts for double lever)|
|H-B 10 AD-BO||AG||10|
- The smallest housing with single and double lever. The right housing is available for every application
- Plant engineering
- Light & sound technology
- Plastics industry
- H-A case: Wall base
- Bolts for double lever
- Metal cover
- Included: flat gasket
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
- Housing: powder-coated aluminium alloy, grey
Lever: zinc-plated steel
- IP 65 (latched)
IP 40 (cover closed)
- NEMA 250, UL50E: 12, 4 (latched)
- -40°C to +100°C, short-term up to +125°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.