EPIC® H-B 10 SGRL
Housing design H-B. The industry standard.
The universal metal housing for rectangular connectors consists of 2 double levers and 2 cable entries and is suitable for use in the plastics industry.
- Double lever version with 2 levers for increased safety
- For easy introduction of two cables
|Article number||Article description||M||PG||Pieces / PU||Base Unit||Price (base price)|
|H-B housing: surface-mount base (2 cable entries, double lever)|
|H-B 10 SGRL 16||-||16||10|
|H-B 10 SGRL M20||20||-||10|
|H-B 10 SGRL M25||25||-||10|
- The smallest housing with single and double lever. The right housing is available for every application
- Plant engineering
- Light & sound technology
- Plastics industry
- Surface-mount base, low version
- Dual levers
- 2 cable entries
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
- Housing: powder-coated aluminium alloy, grey
Lever: zinc-plated steel
- IP 65 (latched)
- NEMA 250, UL50E: 12, 4 (latched)
- -40°C to +100°C, short-term up to +125°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.