EPIC® H-B 10 TGH-RO
Housing design H-B. The industry standard.
The housing for rectangular connectors has a direct cable entry and pivots for a single lever. The housing is suitable for use in investment construction.
- Non-slip ridges for comfortable disconnecting
- More interior space for wiring
- Protection rating UL50E tested
- The smallest housing with single and double lever. The right housing is available for every application
- Plant engineering
- Light & sound technology
- Plastics industry
- Hood, high version
- Reels for single lever
- Straight cable entry
- Versions with / without neck
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
- Housing: powder-coated aluminium alloy, grey
Lever: zinc-plated steel
- IP 65 (latched)
- NEMA 250, UL50E: 12 (latched)
- Certified production control: VDE-REG. no.: B437
UL File Number: E75770
- -40°C to +100°C, short-term up to +125°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.