UNITRONIC® BUS CAN FD P
CAN Buscables for high flexible application - UL/SCA certified
For CAN based communication systems like CANopen. Halogen free, flame retardant acc. to IEC 60332-1-2, temperature range from -40°C bis +80°C
- For highly flexible applications
- Maximum bit rate: 1 Mbit/s for 40 m
- Larger conductor cross-section is necessary with increasing length. Refer to the table below (reference values from ISO 11898).
- ISO 11898 makes recommendations for the segment length, cable cross section and bit rate
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
Norm references / Approvals
- Standardised internationally in ISO 11898
- UL/CSA type CMX (UL 444)
- Stranded bare conductor
- Core insulation: foam skin
- Copper braid
- Outer sheath: PUR, violet (RAL 4001)
- UV-resistant (but colour may change after some time)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (800 Hz) max. 40 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- 250 V (not for power transmission)
- (loop): max. 159.8 ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Core/core: 1500 V rms
- 120 ohm
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Flexing: -30°C to +70°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.