TEB branch muff
TEB branch muffs with adhesive coating inside can be used for insulating and sealing of cable splices.
- Secure sealing through thermoplastic adhesive coating on the inside
- Good resistance to chemicals and solvents
- Ensures high tensile strength and mechanical protection
- Insulation and sealing of cable splices
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001170
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Straight-through/transition joint (set)
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001170
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Branch-splice joint (set)
- Shrinking ratio: > 2:1
- Cross-linked modified polyolefin, with thermoplastic adhesive coating inside
- Halogen-free and silicone-free
- -55°C to +100 °C
- Shrinking temperature: +120°C
- 1. after shrinking +/- 10%; 2. after shrinking +/- 20%
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.