HOTY heat-shrink tube
HOTY heat-shrink tube- tubing made of PVC with good price performance for protecting and insulating cables, flame retardant, black design is UV-resistant, shrinking ratio: 2:1.
- Good weather and UV-resistance
- Safe transport is secured via light pressure
- Insulation, protection and cable bundling
Norm references / Approvals
- Flame-retardant according to UL94 VO
- Storage temperature: max. +18°C
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000217
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Heat-shrink tubing
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000217
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Shrink tubing
- Thin walled
- Dielectric strength: 20 kV/mm
- Shrinking ratio: 2:1
- Black (UV-resistant)
- -20°C to +90°C
- Shrinking temperature: +120°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.