ÖLFLEX® CRANE VS (N)SHTÖU
Reelable cables for medium to high mechanical stress
ÖLFLEX® CRANE VS (N)SHTÖU - Low voltage power cable for outdoor use and crane applications/conveyour technology. Reelable, U0/U: 0,6/1kV
- Reinforced outer sheath design
Central and tear-resistant supporting
- Suitable for extreme tensile stress
- The central supporting element absorbs the tensile loads that occur, thereby allowing reeling, unreeling and deflection for free-hanging cables even over large distances.
- Reeling, unreeling and guiding operations also impose tensile stresses on the cables
- Integrated supporting braid prevents undesirable cable twists, and the formation of so-called corkscrew effects
- For use in hoists, transport and conveyor
- Cables are reeled, unreeled, and guided by roller trains
- In dry or damp interiors, outdoors, or not more than 2 weeks without interruption in industrial water
- The application profiles for ÖLFLEX® CRANE and ÖLFLEX® LIFT cables can be found in the appendix, selection table A3
- The assembly and handling guidelines for ÖLFLEX® CRANE cables can be found in the catalogue appendix, technical table T4; for ÖLFLEX® LIFT cables please see the catalogue appendix, technical table T5
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Oil-resistant according to EN 60811-404
- Good chemical, thermal and mechanical-resistance
Norm references / Approvals
- Based on VDE 0250-814 (NSHTÖU)
- Strands of tinned-copper wires
- Core insulation: rubber compound, type 3GI3
- Central supporting element
- Support braid integrated in the outer sheath
- Outer sheath: rubber compound, type 5GM5
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000057
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Low voltage power cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000057
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Low voltage power cable
Core identification code
- Up to 5 cores: colour-coded according to VDE 0293-308, refer to Appendix T9
- From 6 cores: black with white numbers
- Fine wire according to VDE 0295 Class 5/ IEC 60228 Class 5
Minimum bending radius
- Flexible use: 7.5 x outer diameter
- U0/U: 600/1000 V
- 3000 V
- G = with GN-YE protective conductor
- X = without protective conductor
- VDE 298 Part 4
- Flexible use: -25°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.