ÖLFLEX® CRANE PUR
Reelable polyurethane cables for low, medium and high mechanical stress
ÖLFLEX® CRANE PUR - Low voltage power cable for outdoor use and crane applications/conveyour technology. Reelable, U0/U: 0,6/1kV
Multifunctional application possibilities,
flexible use down to -40°C
Lightweight due to minimised
- Designed with a smaller outer diameter to save space and weight
- Cost-saving due to the use of smaller drums, guide rollers, as well as drive engines when possible
- Reeling, unreeling and guiding operations also impose tensile stresses on the cables
- The central supporting element absorbs the tensile loads that occur, thereby allowing reeling, unreeling and deflection for free-hanging cables even over large distances.
- Integrated supporting braid prevents undesirable cable twists, and the formation of so-called corkscrew effects
- For use in hoists, transport and conveyor
- Cables are reeled, unreeled, and guided by roller trains
- In dry or damp interiors, outdoors, or not more than 2 weeks without interruption in industrial water
- The application profiles for ÖLFLEX® CRANE and ÖLFLEX® LIFT cables can be found in the appendix, selection table A3
- The assembly and handling guidelines for ÖLFLEX® CRANE cables can be found in the catalogue appendix, technical table T4; for ÖLFLEX® LIFT cables please see the catalogue appendix, technical table T5
- Halogen-free and flame-retardant
- Oil-resistant according to EN 60811-404
- Good chemical, thermal and mechanical-resistance
- Conductor made of bare copper wires
- Core insulation: TPE compound
- Central supporting element
- Support braid integrated in the outer sheath
- Outer sheath: PUR compound, halogen-free
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000057
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Low voltage power cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000057
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Low voltage power cable
Core identification code
- Up to 5 cores: colour-coded according to VDE 0293-308, refer to Appendix T9
- From 6 cores: black with white numbers
- Extra-fine wire according to VDE 0295, class 6/IEC 60228 class 6
Minimum bending radius
- Flexible use: 7.5 x outer diameter
- U0/U: 600/1000 V
- 4000 V
- G = with GN-YE protective conductor
- X = without protective conductor
- VDE 298 Part 4
- Flexible use: -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.