X07V-K with twin colour helix insulation
X07V-K, power and control cable for internal wiring, PVC, 450/750 V, class 5, twin colour helix insulation, flame-retardant, spool
- CPR: Article number choice under www.lappkabel.com/cpr
- Twin-colour spiralized PVC
Available from stock
- Laying in tubes, exposed or buried in plaster, and in closed installation ducts
- For direct laying on racks, troughs and tubes only as potential equalisation conductor
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Spool: d1 = 18 mm; d2 = 200 mm; b = 85 mm
Norm references / Approvals
- Based on EN 50525-2-31
- Fine-wired copper conductor of bare copper strands in line with conductor class 5 acc. IEC 60228
- Core insulation: Based on PVC
- Labelled with coloured stripes
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
- Fine wire according to VDE 0295 Class 5/ IEC 60228 Class 5
Minimum bending radius
- 4 x outer diameter if used as defined for H07V-K; 2 x outer diameter for short-term bending
- U0/U: 450/750 V
- 2500 V
- VDE 0298 Part 4
- EN 50565-1/ VDE 0298-565-1
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +70°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- * Trade product, no Lapp product
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.