Stranded hook-up wire for telecommunication devices and electronic components
LIY, control cable, PVC, stranded hook-up wire for telecommunication devices and electronic components, flame-retardant, max. +70 °C
- PVC control hook-up wire
- Stranded hook-up wires for wiring of telecommunication devices and electronic components within devices
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Spool: d1 = 18 mm; d2 = 150 mm; b = 85 mm
Norm references / Approvals
- Based on VDE 0812
- Stranded copper wire
- Core insulation: PVC-based, type YI 2/TI 2 according to VDE 0207-4
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
Peak operating voltage
- 500 V (0.14 mm²)
- 900 V (0.25 sq.mm)
- 0.14 mm²: ≥ 18 strands (each with 0.10 mm Ø)
- 0.25 mm²: ≥ 14 strands (each with 0.15 mm Ø)
- Operating voltage < 50 VAC
- UPP - peak-to-peak voltage: ≤ 250 V
- 1200 V (0.14 mm²)
- 2500 V (0.25 mm²)
- Fixed installation: -30°C to +70°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.