Standard cable for plaster, brickwork and immovable concrete
NYM-J, VDE, PVC house wiring cable, or installation on or under the plaster, in tricks and concrete
- CPR: Article number choice under www.lappkabel.com/cpr
- Standard cable for plaster and brickwork
- For installation on or under the plaster
- In bricks and concrete, except direct embedding in vibrated or compressed concrete
- In dry, damp or wet interiors
- Also suitable for outdoor use if protected against direct sunlight
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
Norm references / Approvals
- VDE 0250 Part 204
- Bare copper wire conductor
- Core insulation: Based on PVC
- Filling compound over the core assembly
- Outer sheath: Based on PVC
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000043
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: House wiring cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000043
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: House wiring cable
Core identification code
- Up to 5 cores: colour-coded according to VDE 0293-308, refer to Appendix T9
- From 6 cores: black with white numbers
- Single or multi-wire
- ≥ 16 mm²: multi-wire
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- U0/U: 300/500 V
- 2000 V
- J = with GN-YE protective conductor
- O = without protective conductor
- During installation: +5°C to +60°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +70°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.