Coaxial cabels RGB
For PCs and CAD workstations, process visualisation. Fixed installation or continuous flexing application. Temperature range from -10°C to +80°C
Connecting Cable for Colour Monitors
- Low attenuation ensures a longer transmission distance
- Transmission of the red (R), green (G) and blue (B) colour signals
- Colour monitor cable for PCs and CAD workstations, process visualisation
- For fixed installation in rooms (RGB CY..x Kx 0.4/1.8)
- For highly flexible applications in power chains (energy supply chains) and continuously moving machine components (RGB-FD..x Kx 0.6L/2.4)
- Conductor: tinned-copper wire
- Dielectric: cellular polyolefin
- Outer conductor: copper braiding or tinned-copper wire wrapping
- Red (R), green (G), blue (B) elements - for RGB 5 x Kx 0.4/1.8 red, green, blue, white, black
- PVC outer sheath
FD Version with PUR outer sheath
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000019
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Coaxial cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000019
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Coaxial cable
- 60 nF/km
Minimum bending radius
- 15 x outer diameter
- 75 Ohm
- -10 °C to +80 °C
- Occasional flexing: -5°C to +70°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.