Multi coaxial cabels RG 59 B/U
This saves installation costs and provides. Twin cable, PVC outer sheath. Temperature range from -40°C to +80°C
|Article number||Number of single cables x RG type||Outer diameter mm||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)||Base Unit||Price (base price)|
|Characteristic impedance: 75 ohm|
|2 x RG 59 B/U||6.5 / 13||50||116|
- In extended systems, the use of the RG 59 B/U multi-coaxial cable as a screened supply cable prevents an accumulation of individual cables running in parallel over long distances.
- This saves installation costs and provides greater mechanical protection for the each sensitive cable.
- Multi-coaxial cables provide an easier installation than individual installation
- 2 x single coaxial cables type RG 59 B/U
- Twin cable
- PVC sheath
- Colour: black
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000019
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Coaxial cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000019
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Coaxial cable
- Similar to MIL specification MIL-DTL17 H
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 15 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.