UNITRONIC® BUS LD
Flexible buscable with PVC outer sheath, for use in different bussystems
For bus systems like e.g. Modbus, SUCOnet, Modulink, VariNet. Flame retardant, UL- approval, Core indet. code DIN 47100. Temperature range from -40°C bis +80°C
LD is a LAPP abbreviation for long distance
- Suitable for multiple Bus systems based on RS485 / RS422
- For fixed installation
Maximum electromagnetic screening
- Bus cables for bus systems such as e.g. Modbus, SUCOnet P, Modulink P, VariNet-P)
- Dry or damp rooms
- The stated bit rates result in the following cable lengths (maximum) of one bus segment:
- 9.6-93.75 kbit/s = 1200m
- 187.5 kbit/s = max. 1,000 m
- 500 kbit/s = max. 400 m
Norm references / Approvals
- UNITRONIC® BUS LD A:
UL versions with certification:
UL/CSA type CMX acc. to UL 444
and CSA C22.2 no. 214-02
- Flame retardant acc. to IEC 60332-1-2
- Stranded conductor, bare, 7-wire
- Core insulation: PE
- Colour code DIN 47100
- Overall screening of braided tinned-copper strands
- Outer sheath: PVC, violet (RAL 4001)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- Flexible use: 10 x outer diameter
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications) 250 V
- (loop): max. 186 ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 8 x outer diameter
- Core/core: 1500 V rms
- 100 - 120 Ohm
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Flexing: -5°C to +70°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Modubus is owned by the Modbus-IDA Organisation. SUCOnet P is a registered trademark of the Moeller Group. Modulink P is a registered trademark of Weidmüller GmbH & Co. VariNet is a registered trademark of Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.