Ty-Grip® FOL / FO Cable tie
TY-GRIP® FOL/ FO can be used for repeated application due to quick and easy re-opening. This cable ties are ideal for protecting fragile cables as glass fibres.
- For easy and quick bundling
- Cable friendly: Prevent injuries of cable outer sheating
- Could be reused again
- Where frequently changes or constant access is required (e.g. event technology, laboratories)
- Bundling of sensitive cables (e.g. fiber optic cables, data cables)
- Light and sound applications
Norm references / Approvals
- Flame-retardant according to UL 94 HB
- FOL with strap: Strap made of high-quality polymer provides additional stability and safety
- FO with loop: Slotted head makes quick and easy fastening possible
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000046
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable tie
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000046
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable tie
- Halogen-free and silicone-free
- -20°C to +104°C (FO) / 93°C (FOL)
- TY-GRIP® is a registered trademark of ABB
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.