Ty-Rap® Heat-resistant cable ties with steel nose
The TY- RAP® with steel nose is also available as heat-resistant cable tie which withstands temperatures up to 105°C.
Available from stock
- Contains all the advantages of TY-RAP®, with higher heat-resistance
- Can be used in areas exposed to high temperatures such as electrical heating devices or heating installations
Norm references / Approvals
- File number: E49405, see table
- Fire behaviour according to UL94 V-2
- Heat-resistant cable ties have the extension "M"
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000046
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable tie
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000046
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable tie
- Light green- transparent
- Heat-resistant polyamide 6.6
- Halogen-free and silicone-free
- -40 °C to +105 °C
- TY-RAP® is a registered trademark of ABB.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.