LiFY 1 kV
Flexible at cold temperatures, Class 6 single conductor for devices or measurements
LIFY 1 kV, power and control cable, PVC special single core, extra-finely stranded/extremely flexible measuring cable, thicker insulation wall/ protected up to 1 kV, max. +70 °C
Extremely flexible / Extra-finely stranded
- Very soft PVC insulation that is flexible at low temperatures
- For use in and on mobile equipment
- The 1000 V version with thick insulation wall is ideal for many measuring instruments such as multimeters.
- For measuring assemblies in technical training sessions, education and electric laboratories
Norm references / Approvals
- Based on VDE 0812 and VDE 0250-1
- Stranded copper wire
- Core insulation: Based on PVC
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
- Extra-finely stranded IEC conductor class 6: 0.07 mm
- LiFY measurement cores:
U: 1000 VAC
- Flexible use: -15°C to +70°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.