EPIC® H-A 10 TBFH-LB
These connectors are attractive because of their compact housing.
The space-saving design of the metal housing is ideal for use in rectangular connectors in applications with restricted available space.
- More interior space for wiring
- Protection rating UL50E tested
|Article number||Article description||M||PG||Neck||Base Unit||Price (base price)|
|H-A housing: cable coupler hood (straight cable entry, single lever, high version)|
|H-A 10 TBFH-LB 21||-||21||yes|
|H-A 10 TBFH-LB M25||25||-||-|
- Small and space-saving for narrow available space
- Machine and equipment manufacturing
- Control engineering
- Electronic laboratory
- Cable coupler hood, high version
- Single lever
- Straight cable entry
- Versions with / without neck
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000437
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Housing for industrial connectors
- Housing: aluminium alloy, grey
Lever: zinc-plated steel
- IP 65 (latched)
- NEMA 250, UL50E: 12, 4 (latched)
- Certified production control: VDE-REG. no.: B437
UL File Number: E75770
- -40°C to +100°C, short-term up to +125°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Prices are net prices without VAT and surcharges. Sale to business customers only.